Monday, July 20, 2009

Seriously!! Relax and Palestine in one sentence??

so, it's sunday afternoon in paris, one eye and his friend are coming back home after a long day outdoors, and in the metro station we see a huge poster advertising an exhibition at the institut du monde arabe about palestinian art.

my friend insisted to go there because she wanted to relax after this long day. she saw a fainted smile on my face and asked the reason of this smile. I tried to explain to her that the words relax and Palestine don't fit in one sentence. She laughed, and mocked my ignorance: how can art be but relaxing?

so, here we are. changing the metro line and heading to the institut du monde arabe.

after 1 hour moving between the exhibits, my friend went out with tears in her eyes and said she wants to watch a funny DVD.

don't question one eye's wisdom.

No comments:

Post a Comment